– In the movies, if a woman hears a noise she will go and check it out in her underwear.
– In the movies, the ventilation system of any building is the perfect hiding place because no one ever thinks of looking there AND you can get to any other part of the building undetected.
– In the movies, the Chief of Police will almost always suspend his star detective OR give him 48 hours to finish the job.
– In the movies, a man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.
– In the movies, the Eiffel Tower can be seen from any window in Paris.
– In the movies, all police detectives will find it necessary to visit a strip club at least once during their investigation.
– In the movies, if you are chased through a town you can usually take cover in a passing parade any time of the year.
– In the movies, a guy is very likely to survive any battle in any war unless he makes the mistake of showing someone a picture of his sweetheart back home.
– In the movies, all grocery bags contain at least one stick of French bread.
– In the movies, all bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large readouts so you know exactly when they are going to go off.
– In the movies, police departments deliberately assign their officers a partner who is their polar opposite.