Toxic

Toxic

I paid my daughter $10 to wash out a Pyrex® dish that wash in the fridge. If I see an old container in the back of my fridge, I’ll throw it away instead of cleaning it. I figure it’s almost certainly toxic.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s