- I don’t care – Apocalyptica
- Really don’t care – Demi Lovato
- I don’t care – Fall Out Boy
- I love it (I don’t care) – Icona Pop
- I don’t care – 2NE1
- I don’t care about you – Cody Johnson
- We don’t care – Kanye West
- I don’t care anymore – Phil Collin
I love peppers and this is a super easy recipe.
1 cup white vinegar
1/4 cup water
1 tBsp granulated sugar
1 tsp kosher or sea salt
1 Garlic clove, minced
Jalapeños, sliced in half lengthwise
- Boil vinegar with water, sugar, salt and garlic in a small saucepan until sugar dissolves.
- Pack jalapeños into a clean 2-cup glass jar. Ladle hot vinegar mixture over the peppers until liquid reaches 1/2 in. below rim of jar. Wipe rim with a clean towel and secure lid on jar. Let stand at room temperature overnight. Use right away or refrigerate up to 1 month.
Pickled red chilies: Instead of jalapeños peppers, use 200 g red chili peppers. Add 3 shallots, cut in half, to jar along with chilies. Continue with recipe.
Pickled banana peppers: Instead of jalapeños peppers, use 225 g banana peppers. Add 1 tBsp pickling spice to boiled vinegar mixture. Continue with recipe.
Pickled scotch bonnets: Instead of jalapeños peppers, use 140 g Scotch bonnets. Add 4 bay leaves to jar along with peppers. Continue with recipe.
May I present Pompous Albert.
See the new grumpy cat here